Sunday 5 July 2015

Lacquer Lust's Black Magic






Meh. Took this in strong evening sunlight and the shimmer in the grey stands out a lot more in these photos than in real life.

Lacquer Lust’s “Black Magic” is a lovely glossy black jelly full of delicate rainbow flakies. It’s a fun way to wear black and I could have got away with one coat over this dark grey creme. (I used 2 coats though, out of sheer habit).

The grey was a mistake, I thought black and grey would be a nice subtle combo but it turns out L A Colors’ “So Famous” (shimmery creme grey) is a lot darker on the nail than it appears in the bottle. In the photos you can see the difference between the black and grey but IRL it was more like black on black.




Also, speaking of real life, mine got in the way of photographing my nails so when I got around to it I’d been punishing them for 2 days and lost a gem.
¯\_(>_<)_/¯

No comments:

Post a Comment