Wednesday 1 July 2015

Femme Fatale - Fool's Paradise swatch






This Femme Fatale “Fools Paradise” polish deserves a lot of photos.

Just get a load of those holo sparkles and dirty-gold flakies! I love gold and this is a pretty unique addiktion to my collection of gold-hued polishes - dark olive-greeny hues shift to copper and bronze and with layering the flakies soon build up a fascinating depth.
This is 3 coats under a thick layer of topcoat and I’d call this full coverage. (I think I could get away with 2 coats over black and still have all the depth of glitter).
Yeah, it was a Valentines Day special edition so I’m a bit late to the party but hey, It had to come all the way from Oz and I’ve never claimed to be up on all the latest releases.
I got this beauty from UK Indie polish seller, rainbow-connection.co.uk. It’s my first Femme Fatale polish but going by the lovely formula of Fool’s Paradise, I’d certainly try more from this brand.




No comments:

Post a Comment